Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh.

I know this is ridiculous, but I am completely lusting after this Kate Spade umbrella.

http://www.katespade.com/entry.jsp?source=PE&entry=3953478

Let me tell you why. When I was a kid, I got an umbrella almost exactly like this for Easter one year from the Easter bunny. I have pictures of me with the umbrella and I just loved it. I played with it and took it every where. It also probably explains my love for all things rainbow striped. Sadly, the umbrella met its demise one blustery midwest afternoon on a walk across the yard to my grandmother's house. This umbrella and that walk are also among some of my earliest memories. I was broken hearted when it had to get thrown away. I am not sure I can justify $75 for an umbrella. However, as the commercial says....Kate Spade Umbrella $75...bringing back old memories...priceless.

Maybe one of my many readers can talk me into it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment